Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bathroom Rules

 


ISHMAEL'S RULES:
The Bathroom


1. Come in; I sit on your lap.
2. You will not lock me out.  This is my time.
3. If you don't let me sit on your lap, I practice my spins and twirls at your feet while I sing my sad sad songs.
4. If you hush me or refuse to pet me, I make toilet paper confetti.
5. I help you pet me by grabbing your hands with my hands.
6. Before you leave, please put me on the scale. My ideal weight is 9.2 pounds.
7. I drink out of the toilet on occasion, but you are not to observe me.  It's the "found water" concept, and you need to respect the hunt.

3 comments:

  1. My cat prefers to watch like a creeper from the sink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would prefer that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ringo likes to stay in between the clear shower curtain and the fabric part, then watch me shower like he's on the maid of the mist.

    Also this: http://www.pubshare.com/epic-texts-from-cats/voyeurloo

    ReplyDelete